Hi, I'm John Riordan
For over 30 years, I have been committed to challenging people and organizations to reach their full potential – first as a leadership program founder and director in East Africa, and now as an organization and leadership development consultant.
If you want to be an effective leader in the virtual context, you obviously can’t just continue to do what you’ve always done. And you shouldn’t just try to directly translate your in-person practices into a virtual equivalent. You’ve got to be intentional about building a healthy, strong, and productive culture for your virtual team. And it starts with YOU.
This is the first course in a series for effectively leading in a new, virtual environment.
- Impactful Leadership in the Virtual Environment
- Building Strong Virtual Teams
- Sustaining Balance Amidst Virtual Chaos
- Creating Your Leadership User's Guide
- Communicating Across Differences